First, uninstalling Taplika requires you to delete the software from your "Add or Remove" programs section. Then once that's done, we'll remove the new tab extension, default search engine, and default homepage.
Go from the Start Menu and Go to the Control Panel
Go to your control panel and then go to "uninstall a program" or in some versions, "add/remove program"
Once here, select and delete Taplika.
Find your browser in the following list, and complete each step to finish the removal process.
In the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar and pick settings
1. If you'd like to reset your homepage, then go to the settings area of your Chrome settings and 'change' the "show home button"
Now, to update your new tab, select the "use the New Tab page".
2. To reset your normal search engine, your default, within the 'settings' section choose a different search engine from the dropdown.
3.Within the On Startup system,go to the Set pages button. From here you can delete Taplika from the registry.
4. Now to get rid of the Taplika Extension, go to the "Extensions" section in the Chrome menu. From here you can easily delete the Taplika extension.
1. From the Firefox menu, go to options. You can find it towards the bottom of the menu.
Here the "Restore to Default" button is what you're looking for.
2.Now is the process for resetting the default search
See the icon on the left side of the search box? Click on it to proceed.
Find the ‘Manage Search Engines’ section. Here is where you can change and update search engine settings.
Select Taplika. Then hit Remove
3. Back in the Firefox menu, find the "add-ons" button in the bottom right corner
The extensions tab will give you a list of all your extensions. Taplika should be one of them. Hit the remove button to get rid of it.
Go to the IE menu from the small options button on the top right of the browser. Then at the bottom of the dropdown, go to "internet options"
1. Reset Homepage:
In the IE general menu. Find the middle button called "use default" to reset your homepage.
2. While you're still in the general tab, go to the middle right side of the menu and go to "tabs".
In the middle of the "tab" menu, you can make a different selection. You might try the "your first home page" selection to revert to the default IE tabs.
3. Go back to the IE menu on the browser in the upper right hand corner. In the middle of the menu, go to the "manage add-ons" section.
This is the "manage Add-ons" section. Here you can see all your add-ons. Find Taplika from the list and right-click to select to disable it.
- In the Opera menu, go to the preferences section. Find your 'search' and then delete Taplika.
Is Taplika compatible with your browser? It probably is.
We plan on adding more browsers for Taplika. Take a look at this chart to see what is available for your favorite browser.
|Browser||Home page||Search||New tab changed to home page|